I am trying to automate data logging on a CN0359 eval board and I cannot get the poll command to work.
The command I have been trying to use "1 poll\n"
Some of the things I have tried:
- I have tried multiple different USB to RS485 converters
- One which has worked with other devices: USBG-COMi-M
- These are capable of outputting at the baud rates I have tested
- I have tried wiring them backwards, B->A A->B, just for good measure
- I have tried using Putty, TeraTerm, and Python
- I have tried setting my board to different RS485 addresses and baud rates
- I have tried sending 2 spaces before my command, like in the user guide. ex " 1 poll\n"
- I have tried using other commands. ex "1 setvolt 2.5" and they do not update values on the board.
- I have tried re-flashing the board with the newest firmware
- I have tried sending commands from an arduino through a serial to RS485 converter shield, which I know works with other devices.
Throughout all of this I have never gotten any response.
All other functions of the board are working correctly.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.