It's a new year, and we're rounding up the top viewed content in EngineerZone in the past month. This list will bring you the most popular blog posts, hottest threads, and more. From functional safety to radio, there is something for everyone.
Kudos to all of you! All of our member shout-outs received 250 points. This is exactly the kind of interaction we want to continue to promote in EngineerZone. Thanks for your continued support!
KJBob, Test Engineer and super user, commonly seen answering questions in SigmaDSP Processors and SigmaStudio Development Tool and generously helping people find solutions.
A 160 Meter Antenna for a Small Backyard - Are you up for a home project challenge? This blog was created in 2018, but is still going strong with over 2,500 views in January and approximately 5,000 views to date.
- A 160 Meter Antenna for a Small Backyard
- Roadmap to Making a PCB
- Functional Safety of 4/20mA Networks
- ADC Full Scale Input Power
- 8 Ways to Access Standards (Maybe Even for Free)
- How Functionally Safe Am I?
- It's Always the Electrolytics
- The Top 10 Anveshan 2020 Finalists
- Automotive vs Industrial Functional Safety
- Radio Goes Back to Future
This extensive document presents a general guideline to laying out HDMI traces on circuit boards. Where can many of the challenges in the Video forum be traced back to? Find out here!
This list represents the top five forums with the most threads and replies.
- LTSpice - Can't find definition of model
- How to configure ADV7612 if you want to receive video at multiple resolutions?
- Fract16 and fract32 meaning
- ADC/DAC sampling frequency kcu105 and daq2
- How to install HoRNDIS on Mac Catalina 10.15?
These are the most viewed questions with a verified answer.
This webcast has the most downloads from the month prior. In this presentation, Charly El-Khoury shares how to best select a high-speed converter and Analog front end for your application and optimization the overall solution for the best performance. Read all about it!
Check out the 2021 Webcast page to register and ask questions prior to the webinar.
February 11th - Stabilization and Pointing for Radar and Phased-Array Systems
Stay tuned for the top conversations in February. Thanks to everyone that contributed last month!