1. What are the different clock sources in ADuCM350?
>> There are 2 high frequency sources - an internal HFOSC and a HF XTAL both of 16MHz.
There is an internal LFOSC and a LF XTAL of 32KHz as low frequency sources.
There is also a system PLL which runs on HFOSC or HF XTAL as input source.
2. What are the different system clocks available in ADuCM350?
>> HCLK_CORE clocks the cortex core
PCLK clocks all the peripherals.
ACLK clocks the AFE block.
FCLK clocks the nested vectored Interrupt Controller.
3. What is the default system clock?
>> Upon power-up, the core executes from a 1MHz HCLK and the user can change it later.
4. How do I change my clock source from say, HFXTAL to HFOSC?
>> Please refer to the programming sequence section in the HRM
5. Are there any restrictions for programming HCLK and PCLK values?
>> 1. PCLK should always be less than or equal to HCLK
2. The ratio of HCLK to PCLK should be an integer
6. What is the current consumption of each of the clock enables in CLKCON5 Address: 0x40028014 ?
Relative Change in Current (16MHz HCLK State)