Using the ADuCM350 as the Measurement Hub and the AD8232 or AD8233 it is possible to do both Bio-Impedance Measurements and ECG Measurements with 1 solution.
- Attached document shows how to measure ECG using the ADuCM350.
BIO-IMPEDANCE (See BC Calculations for Example)
4-Wire Absolute Impedance Measurement Concept is:
- DFT measurement on Voltage measured by AD8226 (VDFT)
- DFT measurement on Current measured by ADuCM350 (IDFT)
- VDFT / IDFT = Z
- This is all done automatically in 4-Wire Impedance example on SDK
2-Wire Relative Impedance Measurement Concept is:
- ADuCM350 Only Measurement.
- DFT of RCAL = IRCAL_DFT
- DFT of Z = IZ_DFT
- Ratiometric Analysis gives Z.
- This is all done automatically in 2-Wire Impedance Example in SDK.
- Treat is as a standard 2-Wire Impedance Measurement with addition of 2 isolation resistors + 1 Rlimit.
This document was generated from the following discussion: Bio-Impedance & ECG Measurement Solution