I'm running the "M355_ECSns_SingleWE" and "-_DualWE" -Examples for the ADUCM355 on the EVAL-ADUCM355QSPZ-Board.
The basic structure of these two (and all other) Application-Examples from the ADUCM355 Git is like:
After starting the program/application, and all configuration-routines finished, the sequencer runs the according measurement endlessly via the sleep- and wakeup-timer-interrupts.
This process can only be interrupted by stopping the whole program/application.
I would like to use the "M355_GPIO" -Example from the DigitalDie examples and combine it with the examples mentioned above to apply the following changes:
- At start of the program, only the configuration routines get executed but the sequencer is not started automatically.
- Instead the program should enter an "idle-state" where it does nothing.
- Pressing the push button S2 on the EVAL-Board starts the sequencer (and so the measurement).
- After this, the sequencer is running (as in the standard version of the examples) and controls the measurement and all stuff (sendig data to UART etc.)
- Pressing the push button S3 on the EVAL-Board stops the sequencer after finishing the current measurement cycle.
- After this, the program goes back in the "idle-state" and pressing S2 can start the sequencer again and so on.
Would this changes be possible with a moderate amount of effort or would it be possible to build a complete new application ?