We are using your development board ADuCM363 and LFCSP type ADG1606 together.
We use it as follows and ask a question.
1.GPIO1 1.4~1.7 ports are controlling ADG1606 Logic Control Input.
2. A temperature sensor is connected to the ADG1606 Ouput.
3. ADC Conversion data is being received from AIN0-AIN3. I am using SINGLE mode.
(I want to get temperature sensor data connected to ADG1606 through ADC.)
4.GPIO0 0.4~0.7 port connected to ADG1606 Enable port.
5. ADG1606 VDD and GND are connected to ADucm363 DVDD and DGND.
6. From other people's questions, I knew that I had to switch to IDLE mode when changing the ADC channel.
7. I am also downloading and using an Excel file that calculates the ADC conversion rate.
8. Through your example code, SF 125, AF 0 Notch2 0, Ravg2 0, Chop 0 are set and used.
Delay code was used in consideration of delay when changing ADC setting time and channel.
Is there anything wrong here??
1. When connecting 4 ADG1606s to AduCM363, are there insufficient voltage and current values??
2. I connected the ADG1606 Enable signal to the ADuCM363 GPIO0 port (0.4 ~ 0.7), can I control it? I tried putting in the code to put the low and high signals, but I confirmed that the ADG1606 continues to work.
3. It was successful in receiving temperature data while changing the channel to AIN0-2. However, while receiving data by changing AIN3, ADC1ERR bit in ADC1STA becomes 1, so it does not receive data and cannot get out of infinite loop.
I know that reading ADC1STA by referring to your datasheet will automatically become 0.
However, nevertheless, it cannot escape from the infinite loop.
ADC1ERR and ADC1RDY of ADC1STA are set to 1 at the same time, and an error persisting picture is attached.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please answer me.
Watch out for corona.
[edited by: Yoonsung at 6:40 PM (GMT -4) on 9 Sep 2020]