I would use Analog Device EVAL-ADUCM360QSPZ with Eclipse IDE on Windows 7 64-bit, but the ADuCM360-IDE Tool Chain does not work with it istead Keil IDE works very well.
You cannnot use the driver mbed CMSIS-DAP/Serial drivers (for Windows) because the EVAL-ADUCM360QSPZ use a Segger J-Link Lite as interface so you have to use the debug configuration "GDB SEGGER J-Link debug" instead of "GDB debug ApenODC ":
but with this configuration, the debuger gives the errors:
- Unknown command line parameter of -telnetport found,
- Unknown command line parameter of 2333 found,
- Unknown command of Unknow parameter -singlerun found,
- Unknown command of Unknow parameter -strict found,
- Unknown command line parameter 0 found,
and to finish:
- Error in services launch sequence: Starting J-Link GDB Server timed out.
In Windows XP 32-bit debugging session ends with the same error, but by specifying the error with the message:
Error in services launch sequence
Launching command [
-if swd -device ADuCM360
-endian little -speed 1000 (I have tryed with 30 kHz istead of 1000, but the result is the same)
The Segger programs JLinkConfig.exe, JLinkDLLUpdater.exe, JLinkGDBServer.exe, JLinkGDBServerCL.exe, JFlashARM.exe and JLink.exe
communicate and work very well with the EVAL-ADUCM360QSPZ evaluation board.