I am using ADUC7026 for designing data acquisition system. I am using programming tool ARMWSD for flash programming. I am following instruction as mentioned in application note for programming ADuC7XXXGetStartedGuideV0_4.pdf. I am always getting error ‘received, waiting for correct ID string”. Where could be the problem is there any alternate method to program it, I do not have JTAG as I have not designed my circuit for it.
Thanks in advance
It seems the ARMWSD is not receiving the expect ADuC7026 ID string at the start of the download sequence.
Have you selected the correct port - COM1?
A simple test to check what string is coming back is:
- Close ARMWSD.
- open a com port viewing application like HyperTerminal or Realterm or a similar application
- Set the port and baud rate to 9600-8-N-1
- Put the ADuC7026 into download mode (hold BM pin low and toggle reset)
- Press the "backspace" char on your keyboard
- You should see a text string on your com port viewing terminal that includes the ADuC7026 and some other characters - this shows the part is in download and has correctly connected to the PC and is ready for further flash based commands.
Thanks for your reply.
As per your suggestion I used Realterm and followed the procedure suggested by you,I can't see ADUC7026 name with junk char. I can see only junk character . see the attached screen
please reply. Thanks in advance.