I have two issue that Please kindly support refer below question.
1. Part NO : ADUC848BCPZ62-3
2. Application : Gas detector module
3. Status : Design In
4. Problem : At first, the memory was written well, but during operation, the updated memory data was broken.
5. Request : 1) ADUC848 PCB Layout guide
2) Peak input voltage DVDD = 3.86V (10ns during) is demage or Not?.
I attached the files that you are requesting. These files are also available to ADI website, on ADuC848 product under Documentation section (Link). For the VDD peak, I believe this is still within specs. You can check the Power supply monitor part on the datasheet (PSMCON).
Hope this helps Mike. Thanks!
Thank you for kindly support. I understand your advice for me.
I have a one more question.
i think that my hardware is good about ADUC848 internal memory data broken.
Would you please one more question.
Please let me know if interrupt operation is necessary when I read or write the CPU internal EEPROM.
Currently, I used to coding without interrupt operation(Disable/Enable).
Best & Regards,
I don't think you need any interrupt operation when doing Write/Read to the EEProm. By the way, we also have an Applications Note for Parallel Programming which you can use as a reference. (LINK)