Differential signal Power divider


Recently,I need to use one channel  differential signal which is a output of AD8131 to drive two ADC that is AD9224  in my project.So I want to turn one channel differential signal into two channels differential signal.Is there some chips in ADI to meet my requirements.I use AD8131 drive one AD9224 before,can I use AD8131 or AD8138 drive two AD9224?



Parents Reply Children
No Data