Sdsoc for plutosdr

Hi,

do you plan to add sdsoc support in plutosdr?

BR

Alberto

Parents
    •  Analog Employees 
    on Mar 4, 2019 4:14 PM

At the moment no. No one has ever asked for support and our SDSoC for FMComms was really never used by anyone.

If you are interested, the FMComms project still exists here: https://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/targetting/xilinx_sdsoc

which would be a good starting point since Pluto is near identical to those platforms.

-Travis

• Hi Travis,

Finally I found some time to do some experiments.

I tried to follow the steps for the FMComms project but failed soon at step 5 during update thr HDL design by running the sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl:

source sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl
    # file copy -force ./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl ../../scripts/adi_project.tcl
    error copying "./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl" to "../../scripts/adi_project.tcl": no such file or directory
        while executing
    "file copy -force ./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl ../../scripts/adi_project.tcl"
        (file "sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl" line 4)

Do you have any advice?

BR

Alberto

• Hi Travis,

Finally I found some time to do some experiments.

I tried to follow the steps for the FMComms project but failed soon at step 5 during update thr HDL design by running the sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl:

source sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl
    # file copy -force ./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl ../../scripts/adi_project.tcl
    error copying "./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl" to "../../scripts/adi_project.tcl": no such file or directory
        while executing
    "file copy -force ./sdsoc_platform/vivado_update/adi_project.tcl ../../scripts/adi_project.tcl"
        (file "sdsoc_platform/update_hdl.tcl" line 4)

Do you have any advice?

BR

Alberto

Children