- The team's entry must be their original work.
- The entry, in part or full should not have been published / patented / submitted for any other similar competition.
- The entry should not have been supported fully or partially by any private/public-funding agency.
- Entries Report shouldn't violate any copyright / patent / publication norms.
- All participating team members should declare their current affiliation
- The abstract (and not full details) of the entries submitted will be in the public domain.
- Student Team members shall be students of an academic institute in India for academic year 2019-20.
- Each team shall have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.
- Student teams are required to have a Faculty Advisor from the university as a mentor. Please review the Terms and Conditions before submitting
- Student teams shall provide necessary approvals from respective institutes to participate in this Fellowship
- The Anveshan design could also be part of the student's final year project with necessary approvals from the department and faculty advisor.
Format of Proposal :
The proposal must be written within 4-6 single spaced pages, including figures, tables and references. A picture is worth a thousand words, so you are strongly encouraged to use pictures and videos in your proposal. We encourage you to upload a video with your proposal presentation as well. The proposal you submit should not be more than 5MB in size and you are also encouraged to do a video (maximum size 100MB) upload. View Format of Proposal submission
The proposal should clearly state
- What product, solution, algorithm, technology or application you are planning to build?
- What motivated you to plan on building this?
- Why is it different and innovative?
- What are your motivations and plans on taking this project forward?
- High level block diagram or flowchart
- A Video explaining the solution
- What is the plan of action and how would you proceed if you are finalist
- What solutions, tools, evaluation boards, IoT platform would you require
- The team, their capabilities