Hello, I am looking to create an ADC using the EVAL-AD4630-24 and zedboard!
I want to create and run the software in python as described in the developer's guide (wiki.analog.com/.../ad4630-24-developer-guide), but when I type [iio_ info -s] into the windows 11 command prompt, but EVAL-AD4630-24 does not appear in the list as shown in the image.
Below is a description of what I have done.
- install ACE
- open the Plug-in Manager in ACE and install the plug-in
- update the plug-in
- confirm that EVAL-AD4630-24 is recognized in ACE software
- change ADC settings in [APPLY OPERATING SETTINGS] and still get an error
- close the ACE software
- install Python and type [pip install pyadi-io] at the command prompt to install PyADI-IIO library.
- type [iio_info -s] at the command prompt screen, but EVAL-AD4630-24 does not appear (see image)
・Confirmed that there is no update.
・Reinstalled IIOplugin from ACE.
・Rebooted the computer.
・Verified that the board is listed as a serial port in the device manager.
∙ Connected to the OTG port.
Is there any solution?
I would like to know if there is anything I can try.