I am currently trying to get ACE working with an AD4130-8WARDZ board and have not had any success. Unfortunately, I am unable to get my hands on the SDP-K1 board and as such I am using an STM32 NUCLEO-F446RE - which I am led to believe is compatible as per a few notes across the AD4130-8WARDZ documentation (such as this comment here).
Currently, I am able to see a message on the serial port that seems to indicate the firmware on my board is initializing properly. However, I am not able to connect to the board in ACE. Maybe worth noting: when I launch ACE without my board connected, the "Blink LED" button is not accessible. When I plug my board in, even though the board is not detected, the "Blink LED" button becomes clickable.
I have tried the following:
- Fresh install of ACE and the AD4130 plugin (and rebooted my PC).
- Fresh install of MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 as per this question.
- Modified the Keil mbed_app.json file to include the line "target.device_has_add": ["USBDEVICE"] target override (an error would be displayed on the serial port without this).
- Added physical pull-up resistors to the AD4130-8WARDZ board on R110 and R111 (the EEPROM would not be detected without them).
- Fiddled with the Serial Port settings inside ACE.
- Reinstalled STM32 Virtual COM Port driver.
Lastly, I have attached the log file in case that is of any help.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.