I have a problem with connecting Eval-AD5668 with the EVAL-SDPCB1Z adapter.
Jumper settings are at their default position.
Here is what I did.
- Power both AVDD (5.5V)and DVDD (5V)
- Open evaluation SW without connecting the board
- "ERROR CONNECTION" message pops up
- Connect USB cable and press 'Rescan'
- It detects the board.
- Press Select
- "ERROR CONNECTION" message pops again and SW crashes
I installed https://www.analog.com/media/en/evaluation-boards-kits/evaluation-software/EVAL_AD5668EBZ_V4.1.zip and tested in Windows 7 and 10 but both failed.
Tech support suspects that EVAL-AD5668 board's EPROM may be incorrect and it may be reprogrammed with the correct Vendor ID string with ACE software.
Does anyone have a similar issue and solution?