I'm new on this platform and I hope you'll be able to help me.
I'm working with an hardware setup composed by an SHARC Audio Module ADZS-SC589-MINI, which is used as A2B master node, and 2 EVAL-AD2428WC1BZ (that can be only A2B slaves).
I'm using SigmaStudio v.4.5 to generate the A2B configuration file. With this setup I managed to use, master side, TDM4 with both DRX0 and DRX1 active with 32-bit TDM slots (6.144MHz frequency). I attach the SigmaStudio capture that I used.
This setup really works fine!! This means that:
- The harware is set correctly;
- The code on CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.9.3 is good;
- The SigmaStudio generated A2B configuration file is ok.
So I tried to get closer to the final objective, and here comes the issue: I tried to start from the previous SigmaStudio file, in order to increase the number of EVAL-AD2428WC1BZ boards to 4. The A2B network at the end will serve 16 mics. I also decreased the number of bits per TDM slot to 16 (in order to halve the required clock, since i reached the top limit). I leave below the capture of this new SigmaStudio config:
I put here also the Master and Slave (they are all the same) configurations:
and finally the Stream Configuration:
The thing that I would like to know is the correctness or not of my SigmaStudio setup. If it is correct probably the error is in the C code on CrossCore Embedded Studio.
If I missed to specify something please tell me.
Dott. Elia Vignoli